Vietnam Visa Requirements, Check Vietnam Visa Requirements, Vietnam Visa Requirement
Vietnam Visa Requirements
Vietnam Visa Requirements - Citizens of most countries are required to get an entry visa to Vietnam or an approval letter for getting Visa on Arrival Vietnam before their departure.
To obtain your entry visa to Vietnam, you have to apply to any Vietnam Embassies or Consulate. But if there is no Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in your country or if you just want to make Vietnam transit as a part of your multi destinations trip, then Visa on Arrival is the best option.This is most likely the easiest way to obtain your visa without having to chase down embassies, consulates and the like prior to your trip. The entry Vietnam visa will be stamped on your passport at the Visa On Arrival Desk at the International Airport in Vietnam (VN). Then you can pass through the Immigration checking point. With this type of visa, you only can enter the country by air. This service is available on our website: VisaOnlineVietnam.com for both Tourist and Business purpose.
Vietnam Visa Requirement, to process a visa for you, we need the following information
1. Your full personal information in passport or scan and attach your mask of passport ( Full name, Date of Birth, Sex, Nationality, Passport Number, Date of Passport Issuance, Date of Passport Expiration) – Passport must be valid at least 6 months from the entry date ahead)
2. Proposed date of arrival
3. Flight reference
4. Port of arrival – Hanoi/Hochiminh/Danang
5. Purpose of visit (Vacation/ Business/Family visit)
If you apply to get visa at the Embassy, please inform us the city at which a Vietnam embassy or consulate is located so that we can provide the visa approval code directly to the Embassy /Consulate where you plan to get the visa.
How does our online service for processing Approval letters work?
Vietnam Visa Requirements Online - After receiving your information and payment on our website VisaOnlineVietnam.com (will be advised upon receipt of your information), we will process the visa immediately with the processing time as follows:
- Normal service: 48 working hours
- Urgent service: from 30 minutes to 4-8 hours ( Please take note this time is based on the Immigration Department’s working hours)
- Emergency Guarantee Cases ( in the holidays or weekends, over time of the Immigration Department’s official working hours )
We declare to give the result in time as your request. Our visa on Arrival Approval Letter which we process for you is a legal document issued by the Vietnamese Immigration Department. After obtaining the result from the Immigration Department, we shall forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnamese Immigration Checkpoints (Landing visa counter) at any Vietnamese International Airports ( or Vietnam Embassy/Consulate). You can be assured that your approval letter for visa is already in the Immigration Officers’hand and on the Immigration Data System so your visa is 100% sure to get at the airport or Embassy. - Check Vietnam Visa Requirements
What do you need to do after receiving the approval letter ?
- Prepare 2 photos of passport regulation size (4x6)
- Passport with a validity of at least 6 months from your entry date ahead.
- Visa application form.( We shall email you attached with the approval letter and you can fill in it before your trip or on arrival at Vietnam airport)
- Cash in USD for stamping visa fee at the airport (25 USD/person for single entry, or 50 USD - 95 USD/person for multiple entries)
TAG: Check Vietnam Visa Requirements, Vietnam Visa Requirements, Vietnam Visa Requirement